Tuesday 6 March 2012

Rizzle Kicks

A few days ago I was going trough the music channels on the television and bumped into a awesome  track. First I thought it was a new track by the Audio Bullys who I really like. But no no no, it was the Rizzle Kicks with their song "Mama Do The Hump". I was already following these fellows on SoundCloud for a while but I lost eye on them, some people might remember them from the track "Down with the trumpets" which was a massive party track. A fresh breeze in the UK dance scene in my opinion.

An interesting details is that the "Mama Do The Hump" was produced by the master Fatboy fucking Slim himself. So imagine Audio Bully's flavored tracks, spiced with fatboy slim's funky vibe and you have some fresh style. Check their SoundCloud for sure, they have also some good remixes and make sure to follow them in the future... Excellent dance/party music for upcoming summer.

http://soundcloud.com/rizzlekicks/mama-do-the-hump


No comments:

Post a Comment